Friday, April 19, 2013

What is this...? An outlet? A cry for attention? A ranting-platform? An exhibitionist form of narcissistic journal dependence? I'm not really sure. I hope it's none of those. I just feel like there are lots of ideas floating in my brain that I would like to write about, and like to start conversations about, and my facebook page is a bit impossibly verbose. What are my interests through this blog? Issues surrounding radical change-making, imagination and creativity, social justice and inequality, human relationships with each other, ourselves, and the natural world, and the intersection between words and action. Woah, how exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Ros this blog is so awesome. It's like having you in the room, a real pleasure! The ideas you mention are the same ones currently tying my mind in knots... I look forward to untangling them with you! 2 x <3 from England

    ReplyDelete